Print book orders received between Monday and Friday are processed within 48 hours. Orders placed at the weekend will go out on the first shipping consignment at the beginning of the new week. Regular surface mail takes 5 days for UK, 10 days for EU and 15 days elsewhere. If after these times your book still has not arrived, please contact us and our customer support team will gladly check your order status for you:
• h...@totallyentwinedgroup.com (help email)
If your Country does not appear on the list when you place your order then please contact:
• h...@totallyentwinedgroup.com (Customer Support)
We will assess if your destination can be delivered to, and discuss shipping costs with you.
All returns must include the following:
1. Original packaging
2. Original intact barcode. This must not be removed. Removal of the barcode voids any possibility of return.
3. Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip, ensure that it is sent back with the book.
1. Unless otherwise stated below, you have 14 days from the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get your product to a shipper to return back to us. It does not have to be back in our warehouse within 14 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipper.
2. Except as provided for verified defective products (See Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below), you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
3. All books are subject to a 15% restocking fee (except where prohibited by law) if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box, provided that there is no restocking fee for defective products (see Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below).
4. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase. For merchandise purchased with a gift certificate as the sole payment method, we will refund the balance due to you back to a new gift certificate unless the balance is less than £5(GBP) or prohibited by law.
5. Please allow up to fourteen days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse, delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
6. The risk of loss for the product being returned shall be with you at all times during the shipment of such product to the returns centre and with respect to any shipments from the returns centre back to you, the original distributor, or any buyer through the liquidation process. Title to the product being returned will remain with you at all times and transfer from you to the original distributor, or a third party in the case of a liquidation of the return, only upon receipt of the products by such distributors or buyers.
1. Defective products can only be returned in exchange for the exact same product, or at the sole discretion of Totally Entwined Group Limited, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase (or, if possible, through the original payment method such as PayPal). Defective books may only be returned within 14 days of the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product).
2. Once your return is processed, and is verified to meet the basic criteria above and to be defective, your replacement order will be sent to fulfilment.
3. For books that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expenses, provided that your defective return must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
4. Totally Entwined Group Limited in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a book is in fact defective.
Be the first to receive the latest news and exclusive offers straight to your inbox.