L.M. Brown

 L.M. Brown is an English writer of gay romances.  She believes that there is nothing hotter or sweeter than two men in love with each other… unless it is three.

When L.M. Brown isn’t bribing her fur babies for control of the laptop, she can usually be found with her nose in a book.

You can follow L.M. Brown on Facebook and Twitter.

Login to subscribe to L.M. Brown updates

Instant Gratification...

Swipe to see more books

Something to hold in your hands!

Swipe to see more books

Series by this author

Swipe to see more series

News (18) - View all News

LM Brown - USA Today Feature

5 questions with L.M. Brown, author of ‘Tempestuous Tides’.

Read more

LM Brown - ARe Cafe feature

About 71% of the surface of this planet we live on is water.  Would anyone like to take a guess at how much of it has been explored?  My own guess when I first thought about it was way out.  In fact only 5% has been explored, leaving a whopping 95% of the ocean shrouded in mystery.

Read more

Reviews (50)

I loved this book. Intense, mysterious, suspenseful and plenty of action. That is how I would describe this story as it has many things unfolding as it progresses. I am very much looking forward...

Strong mermen sequel from L.M. Brown!

New mermen! More mythology! More magic! And a race against a ticking clock to save the one you love.

The story is an entertaining read. ...

Anticipation builds throughout the story as Justin fights his destiny and expectation and passion builds as Lucas tries to change his mind. There's also a lot of spine tingling excitement buildi...

I LOVED this story! It is easily one of my favorites of 2015 it made me smile, laugh, cry, had incredibly tender and hot moments, twists and turns and all in a ...

The well written plot explores the religious sticky situation of human morals, along with the influences our earthly behavior has on the afterlife. I thoroughly enjoyed the character’s honor...

L.M. Brown on Twitter
The latest from Twitter

Logan has never met anyone like Kit before. Come see him for yourself.
 Tweeted 18/03/2018 07:40
Loving Kit by LM Brown via @amazon
 Tweeted 17/03/2018 23:30
Hidden Depths
 Tweeted 17/03/2018 14:13
RT @clarechlochette: Protecting his Alien Mate by Clare Dargin "You just earned your first spanking" #Mpreg #BDSM #SpankingRomance #MM #Ero…
 Tweeted 17/03/2018 09:40
Halor will do anything to make Kit happy, even invite another man into their bed.
 Tweeted 17/03/2018 07:30